katie

Default Yes, I might

"Vashti" > wrote in message
> It wasn't a dark and stormy night when DappleAndWasser wrote:
>
> > Steve > wrote in message
> >

> > > Fish get their omega 3's from algae oil, which you can now buy in
> > > vegetarian capusles, its called "Omega 3 Zen DHA".
> > >

> > Thanks for the info. I will look into it.

> I found it cheaper to use flax(linseed) oil.

i find flax oil to be a little bit nasty tasting. i use this 'ultimate oil
blend' stuff called 'udo's oil.' it's got flax oil in it, but also
sunflower and other stuff, apparently to give the proper omega ratio. i
read somewhere that the ratio of omegas 3 to 6 is more important than just
dosing with omega 3s. sounds like a good idea. anyhow, i find it tastes
much more agreeable, although i always use it in stuff (like smoothies and
salad dressing). my dad takes it straight on a spoon each morning. that
man has a gullet of steel. ick.