Abner Hale

Default What "ARAs" mean....

(Abner Hale) wrote:

> wrote in message >. ..
> >> · When "ARAs" like the Gonad say things like: NO animals
> >> "benefit" from farming, what they *mean* is that they believe
> >> the animals gain nothing from the arrangement, they consider
> >> it to be absolute exploitation, and they want all people to
> >> become veg*ns without considering *any!* type of alternative.
> >> When they say things like: What [whoever] wants is for
> >> people to promote existence for farm animals, *irrespective*
> >> of the quality of life for farm animals, what they *mean* is
> >> that they consider no life to be acceptable for farm animals
> >> regardless of its quality, they are completely opposed to people
> >> trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
> >> lifestyle, and they want all people to become veg*ns without
> >> considering *any!* type of alternative. ·

> >You'd think that by now, you'd be tired of being beaten to death like
> >this.

> I haven't been beaten to any degree.
>
> >Why don't you just leave now, with whatever remains of your
> >self-respect?
> >
> >If you think that Jonathan Ball wants people to be 'vegans' - if you
> >really, really think that - you're as self-deluded as "pearl."

> You have convinced me that you're an "ARA" Gonad.

I'm not Jonathan Ball, dummy.

In fact,
> you did that years ago.

No, he didn't. You have to have read other posts by Mr. Ball. You
can't possibly be that stupid.

It's another sign of your incredible stupidity
> that you don't believe it's obvious that you are an "ARA". You
> have no opposition to it, but above and beyond that you are
> desperate to prevent people from considering ANY alternative to
> veg*nism. What you are doing when you reply to my posts, is
> continuing your attempts to PREVENT people from considering
> trying to contribute to better lives for farm animals with their
> lifestyle. That is exactly what you're doing Gonad, and it's the
> main way you've exposed yourself as an "ARA"--not the only
> way, but it is the most significant way.
>
> >You
> >may as well believe in subterranean aliens; both views are equally
> >insane.

> Hardly. Gonad. You stupid moron. Again it is proof of your
> incredible stupidity that you would let such a retarded "thought"
> enter the crumb of turd you use for a brain, and even more proof
> is that you have shared that retarded "thought" with other people
> all over the world.

I'm not Jonathan Ball, dummy. I've already made it plain:

I've never posted here with any name but this.
I've never posted here at all until just a few days ago.

In fact, I've only owned a personal computer (as opposed to machines
used at work) for about six weeks.

Your main line of argument is crap. It's nonsense. I Googled back
through the history of this argument, and almost NOBODY thinks it
makes any sense - on either side. I don't understand why you can't
see it.

Do you think John Mercer is an "ara?" George Boggs?