Jonathan Ball

Default What "ARAs" mean....

(Abner Hale) wrote:

>>"Ray" > wrote in message >...
>>
>>>"Abner Hale" > wrote in message
e.com...

wrote in message

>>> ---------------------
>>>---
>>>Talking to yourself again ~~jonnie~~? You really need that break.
>>>
>>>*This is an auto response posting which requires no further action from
>>>Abner Hale.*
>>>
>>>I'm not ~~jonnie~~. **** off, big fat stupid Ray
>>> --------------------
>>>---
>>>
>>>See, I make things really easy for you ~~jonnie~~

>>Ray, you really are as dumb as dirt.
>>
>>I'm not Jonathan Ball.

> You a

He isn't. I don't know who Abner Hale is. It's not a
name I've used.

> Ball
> Citizen
> Benfez
> Wilson Woods

Abner is none of those. I used all of those, although
there really was a 'Benfez' earlier. I freely admit I
used his name later, but the original Benfez - the one
who started out believing your bullshit "getting to
experience life" rubbish, then RENOUNCED it - is a real
person other than I. Check the headers, ****wit.

> Radical Moderate

Not mine, and I don't think Abner, either.

> Bingo
> Edward
> George
> Bill
> Fred

All ones I've used. I am not Abner Hale, though.

> Mystery Poster

Not mine.

> Merlin the dog

Nope. I know who it was, though.

I did use "Bob the dog". ****wit. You stupid
possum-****er.

> Bob the dog

That one also was originally another real person. If I
recall correctly, she posted some spam to the
newsgroup. I feel perfectly free in co-opting a
spammer's e-mail address.

> elvira

I think that was another one like silvia.

> Dieter

Dieter is a German.