Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Tea on CCTV

Glass gaiwans with pretty ladies in silk robes twirling in circles
with silver teapots in their hands filling the cups in front of an IOC
crowd. I think they should have pulled a tiny gongfu pot out of their
sleeves with hidden plumbing for another refill so they could
eventually top off the cup before getting too dizzy. There is always
a white porcelain pair when any chinese official talks to a foreign
dignitary. In a real teashop in the country a copper kettle with a
handle and long spout for filling teacups with leaves. I want one of
those. No silly gongfu in the countryside. They drink the leaves off
the top just like I do. I finally feel vindicated.

Jim