DappleAndWasser

Default Yes, I might

Vashti > wrote in message >...
> It wasn't a dark and stormy night when DappleAndWasser wrote:
>
> > Steve > wrote in message
> >

> > > Fish get their omega 3's from algae oil, which you can now buy in
> > > vegetarian capusles, its called "Omega 3 Zen DHA".
> > >

> > Thanks for the info. I will look into it.

> I found it cheaper to use flax(linseed) oil.
>

> Vashti

The conversion of flaxseed oil to DHA and EPA is terrible. You won't
get much DHA and EPA out that strategy.

http://www.oilofpisces.com/generalhealtheffects.html

"Editor's Note: According to this new data a tablespoon of flax oil
would only result in the synthesis of about 30 mg of EPA – far less
than the recommended daily intake of 220 mg."