Doktor Pete

Default Group Trainwreck

Green Dappled Monotremata > wrote
>:

>Stalking me again (in article
>) , ~ Jonny ~
> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
>>Scandal! Mystery! Gossip! Feuding! Family fueding! Threats of
>>violence! Private info revealed! Intrigue!
>>
>>Yes, kids, it's all to be found amongst teh newsgroups as x-poasted
>>above. ...All in all, high entertainment value. I rate these froups
>>a 7.5 on the popcorn metre. ;-)

>Here in the UK we've had a recent massive scare about obesity, with
>government minions declaring that it's the greatest threat since the
>dinosaurs all died off. Food companies are being criticized for trying
>to "hook in" kids, schools are being told they're not doing enough, and
>of course they blame the parents, who blame the government.
>
>And yet it's only through chance that I found it it's National Vegetarian
>Week as well. Is it too late to take advantage of this coincidence?

No. No it is not. We must immediately eat the government minions,
vegetables every one of them, so that we might never have to listen to their
scaremongering bullshit again. It's a win-win situation. We get to eat
lots of nice greens. The nation thanks us for ridding them of a bunch of
useless middlemen and policy wranglers, and then it's back to my place for
ice-cream and crisps.

Break out the portable barbecues! Unsheath your kitchen knives! Onward, my
brothers and sisters, onward to Whitehall!
--
"Total pandemonium. The people around us are shouting, laughing and
gesticulating. Our replies are sighs of love, volleys of hiccups,