Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Almond crust that's not crumbly

Does anyone have a recipe? If I don't hear any good suggestions I think
I'll just make an almond meal / sweetener / butter crust with a beaten
egg mixed in.

I want the crust to make a base that will hold together on top of which
I can put fruit and some kind of glaze. The whole thing won't be
low-carb per se, but I figure I can lowER the carbs by making the pastry
base with almond meal. Plus I like the taste. :-)

I've got these ripe peaches in the fridge, see, and there are
blueberries.....

PP, T2