rick etter

Default Ignorant little rickky-boy

"Ron" > wrote in message
om...
> "rick etter" > wrote in message

link.net>...
> > "Ron" > wrote in message
> > om...
> > > "rick etter" > wrote in message

> > link.net>...

grown
> > in

proven

originally

grass.

right,
> > never!

Why
> > did

Here,
> > I'll

...."

making

> > spell

organic

soils
> > with

grown
> > with

published
> > by

> > shown

if
> > the

test
> > the

B12
> > for

> > microorganisms
> > can.

> > commonly

> > specifically

B12 or
> > B12

> > inorganic

of
> > B12
> > in

> > weight)

B12

and
> > 34-fold

> > similar,
> > but

receiving
> > manure

> > inorganic

in

is
> > good

> > their

because
> > of

seem

> > should
> > be

> > plants.

be
> > my

variety.(hence
> > the

> > AGRICULTURE

that

> > inexpensive

quality
> > of

> > seriously

die

plate,

> > eaten

scam

> > > *ANYBODY* including the animal food industry can put up a "veg" site

> > stupid pEtter.
> > >

> > ========================
> > You ignorant fool. Why not read the site first, before diplaying your
> > stupidity to the world. ooops, too late....

> I suppose you are going to pretend that the only source of Vitamin D
> is through fortified "food"?

=========
I notice you are continuing your dodge. Good thing, you've already proven
how incrdibly stupid you are.
btw, in case your comprehension has diminished to that low a level, you
should notice that my discussion has been strickly about b12.
But then, strawmen are all you have left, aren't they killer.

Now, as to V-d, no, there are other sourcses besides fortified foods.,
cheese, butter, cream, fish, oysters eggs, liver and sun.
ummmm, seems to me only 'fortified' foods would be the thing for vegans, eh
fool?

http://www.nutristrategy.com/nutrition/vitamind.htm
http://health.allrefer.com/health/vi...d-sources.html

"...Vegan and vegetarian sources of vitamin D include fortified soymilk,
fortified rice milk, and some fortified breakfast cereals..."
http://vegweb.com/articles/monique-1013269869.shtml

looks like your stupidity shines through again, killer....