Dee Randall

Default rich, moist chocolate cake

I was re-reading your email to my spouse and getting a good chuckle.

What I do for bulk spices is buy from a "Grandpa's pantry" and several
ethnic grocery stores both within a hundred miles of where I live, but I am
never certain as to their quality.

He is wondering if you have a source you might recommend for bulk spices or
do you order separate spices from separate places? (I know you do for
saffron).

Thanks again for the chuckle, as well.

Dee

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message
> Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
> That's a good one, Hans -- you got me on that one!
> Dee
>
> "H. W. Hans Kuntze" > wrote in message
> Dee Randall wrote:
>
> >Thanks for the answers, but whut's up with the vaseline statement? Do

you