Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Choosing a Wine Distributor

drbruce wrote:
> Can anyone point me to an answer to the questions "How do you find a
> wine distributor" and "On what variables should the wine distributor
> be rated" and "is there a site that compares wine distribution for
> both the U.S. and Canada?"
>
> If there is a moderator, please feel free to tell me where to find
> this information.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Bruce in Atlanta

For a moment, I thought I would find a question from Dr. David Bruce,
the California winemaker. Oh, well. To answer your question, I'd have
to know why you're looking for a distributor. Are you looking for
retailers who sell a particular wine? Are you an importer or winemaker
looking to do business with a distributor in your state?

Mark Lipton