Wilson Woods

Default If we breed more cattle - I can get a cheaper steak

wrote:
> On Thu, 20 May 2004 05:55:09 GMT, Wilson Woods > wrote:
>

>>JethroUK© wrote:

hlink.net...

No, I don't, ****wit. You're just wrong.

> You believe that their
> lives mean nothing,

Irrelevant. Their lives DON'T mean anything, at least
not in the ****witted, WRONG way you believe they do.
That is EXACTLY one of the reasons I don't believe
eating them is wrong. How *could* it be wrong, if
their lives don't mean anything.

> but their deaths are very significant.

No. I do not consider their deaths of any particular
significance. "aras" do, but I'm not an "ara", as you
have always known.

> You have no opposition to "AR",

False. I am strenuously and unalterably opposed to
"ar", as you have ALWAYS known.

> and have tried to promote its accetance
> many times:

Never. What I have done, ****wit, and very
successfully, is to show that your position is
illogical and absurd, and WRONG. That doesn't make me
an "ara", ****wit; it makes me an anti-****wit.

>>I am a meat
>>eater;

> You are a liar