Wilson Woods

Default If we breed more cattle - I can get a cheaper steak

JethroUK© wrote:
> "Wilson Woods" > wrote in message
> nk.net...

>>>i dont need to lie (and haven't) to deliberately oppose your view

>>Perhaps you didn't need to do, but you have done. You
>>are a liar and a shit-stirring sophist, and you don't
>>even believe your own bullshit. You're absurdly
>>enamored of what you stupidly believe to be your
>>fluency in philosophical matters. Take it from me,
>>****tard: you are incompetent.
>>

> Haven't lied once

You've lied by omission a dozen or more times.

> - You 'believe' eating animals is wrong

That's your fundamental error, and if you can't get the
basics right, you have no hope with the big stuff. I
do NOT believe eating animals is wrong. I am a meat
eater; dairy, too. I wear leather and wool. I consume
animals.

> - there is an
> argument that is insurmountable

It isn't my argument, whatever your rubbish is.