Wilson Woods

Default If we breed more cattle - I can get a cheaper steak

JethroUK© wrote:

> "Wilson Woods" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>
>>JethroUK© wrote:
>>

>>>"Wilson Woods" > wrote in message
link.net...

> [...]
thlink.net...

>>>of

>>>it's the ultimate improvement

>>It is not an "improvement" at all: there was nothing
>>to improve.
>>

> but once it [is] there - it's an improvement

NO. We're not concerned with "once it [is] there" -
what the **** is it with you and the MISUSE of brackets
and hyphens?

Read again: "better off" as you are using it refers to
an improvement in welfare. As there IS NO welfare
before the animal exists, existence does not effect any
"improvement" for the animal (or a human, for that
matter.) It is logically absurd to conclude that it is
better to be born than not born.