Wilson Woods

Default If we breed more cattle - I can get a cheaper steak

the semi-literate JethroUK© scrawled:

> "Wilson Woods" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>
>>the semi-literate JethroUK© scrawled:
>>

>>>"Wilson Woods" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> [...]
thlink.net...

>>full

>>>errrrrm i know - but once existing, you can consider not existing

>>ERRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMM - *I* know,

> NO YOU DONT

ERRRRRRMMMMMMM - yes, I do.

> - you've denied this fact repeatedly

No, I haven't. "This fact" - that one can contemplate
a *later* period in which one no longer exists - just
came up.

What YOU, ****tard, have repeatedly failed to
understand is that prior to existing, one has no
well-being or welfare that can be "improved" by coming
into existence. THEREFORE, ****tard, an entity cannot
be "better off" merely by coming into existence: one
must ALREADY exist to be made "better off" by some event.

Well?! What the **** is the matter with you, stupid?