Wilson Woods

Default If we breed more cattle - I can get a cheaper steak

the semi-literate JethroUK© scrawled:

> "Wilson Woods" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>
>>the semi-literate JethroUK© scrawled:
>>

>>>"Wilson Woods" > wrote in message
ink.net...

>>>yes you can, but only if you exist - the existance define the perspective -
>>>if you can consider yourself better off dead than alive - you can equally
>>>consider yourself better off alive than dead

>>No. That's the whole issue. When you exist, you can
>>think that your existence is so awful, you don't want
>>to continue it. You won't *really* be "better off"
>>dead than alive, because you won't BE.
>>

> whilst alive, you can consider 'not being' (alive) & hence make the relative
> judgment - if your life is a living hell, you can (will full perspective)
> consider not doing it

That's nice, semi-literate scrawler. It doesn't change
the FACT that prior to existing, one has no well-being
or welfare to improve, and thus coming into existence
CANNOT be "better" than never coming into existence. QED.