Wilson Woods

Default If we breed more cattle - I can get a cheaper steak

wrote:

>>> Well, that's four things.

>>Four unimportant and/or wrong pieces of crap.
>>

> i can imagine you thinking my sandwich is unimportant (but it is to me) -
> but how can you describe:
>
> An animals life
> Animal Kind
> World
>
> as unimporatant?

It is not important to any animal, a priori, that it
"gets to exist".

"animal kind" does not have interests; only individual
entities have interests.

"the world" doesn't have interests.

Your answers are absurd: it can't be "better" for any
of those things that animals are born and "get to
experience life". One thing is for certain: life -
basic existence - is NOT a "benefit" to any animal.