JethroUK©

Default If we breed more cattle - I can get a cheaper steak

"Wilson Woods" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> > It would be better for:
> >
> > 1/ That particular animal

> NO. "That particular animal" didn't exist prior to
> existing, so coming into existence CANNOT "benefit" it.

it's not 'comming into existance' (as per a twinkle in it's mothers eye - as
per the article you are trying to regurgite, but totally MIS-read) - it
already exists!

typically - you see what you want to see - dont read into an article what
isn't there, just because it suits you

> > 2/ Animal Kind

> No such thing.

you need to get out more - of course there is

> > 3/ My sandwich

> No one cares.

i do - i need a balanced diet - i am an omnivore (which means i need meat),
and i have the teeth to prove it

> > 4/ World as a whole

> No.

Ceratinly Yes!

> Bad answers, as I expected, and as you knew you would
> provide.

what answers would you like - or more correctly - what answers would you
feel comfortable attacking - i'll provide them