Posted to rec.food.cooking
amandaF amandaF is offline

Default Boiled eggs

On Jul 25, 2:12 pm, Miche > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>

> amandaF > wrote:
> > On Jul 24, 10:24 pm, Miche > wrote:
> > > In article

> > > Go and see a dietician. Seriously. There is no need for you to be on
> > > such a limited diet.

> > > Miche

> > I'll introduce eating other things again slowly. I don't feel like
> > eating much especially in summer anyway. I am just happy that I can
> > stretch more time between the meals instead of having to think about
> > eating every couple of hours

> At least consider seeing a dietician. That way you can be sure of
> getting all the nutrients you need.
>
> Miche

Yesterday, I made a stir-fried dish using ground chicken and Thais
holy basis l seasoning (comes in bottles; no preservative). Ate with
some white rice and steamed broccoli. Felt a little sugar spiking but
not too bad. I ate left over rice and the same chicken around 5 or
5:30pm. Later, went to a sushi place and had a plate of 8 Sashimi - 4
w/ tuna and 4/ with salmon - served with some boiled Edamame. I wish I
can afford to eat that Sashimi plate quite often like every other
day. It was $11.95.

I was never big on sushi; didn't eat that often because of all that
rice wrapped. Was wondering how sashimi was different from sushi
though I have had it before, along with sushi.