Old 16-05-2004, 09:41 PM

Default Why is the Gonad so horribly afraid to answer simple and good questions?

On Sun, 16 May 2004 20:14:21 GMT, Wilson Woods wrote:

wrote:
On Sat, 15 May 2004 19:44:22 GMT, Wilson Woods wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2004 20:43:24 GMT, Wilson Woods wrote:

JethroUK, clearly a coward, keeps EVADING simple and
legitimate questions.

Jethro wrote,

"is it better to raise an animal to eat, or not to
raise it at all?"

"i'll rephrase that - is it better to raise an
animal to consume (wider sense), or not to raise it
at all?"

"i'll try again - is it more/less moral to raise an
animal to consume (wider sense), or not to raise it
at all?"

He has been asked REPEATEDLY and civilly:
"better"/"more moral" for whom or what?

I've asked you "ARAs"

No.

more than once for whom or what it would
be better not to raise animals to eat.

They answer, "It is morally wrong, in an absolute sense
- unjust, in other words - if humans kill animals

And exactly why is that?

Ask an "ara", ****wit. They're the ones who think it's
wrong, not I.

There is nothing wrong with it Gonad. We have established
that.

Actually, ****wit, ask yourself: YOU think it's
somehow wrong,

How Gonad?

so much so that you have offered the
"getting to experience life" bullshit as mitigation.
Why, ****wit? In what sense do you think it's wrong,
so much so that you need to mitigate your wrong deed?
Don't tell us you don't think it's wrong, ****wit; it
is perfectly clear you DO think it's wrong. Tell us how.

Let's see...how could I think it's wrong? Because it
provides them with life? No, that's not it. Because it
means less life for them? No, it means more life for them.
Hmmm....how is it wrong? I don't see how it could be
wrong Gonad. You are the one making the claim, so
it's up to you to prove how I think it's wrong.

they don't need to kill, i.e. not in self defense." There's
your answer.

You didn't answer the question.

It was a stupid question that was merely EVASION on
your part, ****wit. You are only asking it because you
are AFRAID to answer the much BETTER question that has
been asked of JethroFW and you:

for whom or what might it be "better"/"more moral"
if animals come into existence?

Answer it, ****wit. Answer it now, and honestly.
Then, maybe, someone will address your question.

Of course, most of the time, you are addressing
yourself to people who are NOT "aras".

Most of the time I'm addressing

People who are not "aras", and who you KNOW are not
"aras", ****wit.

You are an "ARA" Gonad.

Most of the
time, you are addressing yourself to opponents of "ar"
who disagree with your foolish "getting to experience
life" nonsense.

Anyway, you were asked for whom or what would it be a
loss if "future farm animals" were "prevented" from
living,

And I asked who would benefit if they are.

Your question is not permitted, because you haven't
answered my question. You will not evade my question
by asking a deliberately evasive one, ****wit. Answer
my question:

for whom or what might it be "better"/"more moral"
if animals come into existence?

It can be good for them without being "better" for
them Gonad. A decent life is good for those who have
one imo, and you "ARAs" can say nothing to change
that pov.

ANSWER it, ****wit. NOW. If your answer is that it is
"better" for the currently non-existent animals
themselves, then you are dead in the water, because I
have already conclusively shown that it CANNOT be
"better" for "them": "they" don't exist, and something
can only be "better" for something that *already* exists.

Then it's not better for anything to live than not to live
Gonad, so it's not "better" for livestock to live than not
to. We should think of human life and wilflife in the same
way.
Okay Gonad. It's your turn AGAIN, to slink away from
the question. And there is a "better" in your case, because
you "ARAs" think it would be better to stop raising them.

For whom or what would it be better to stop raising them?

(prediction: the Gonad will not answer the question, because
the answer is that it would be better for people who are
disturbed by humans eating meat.)