John Coleman

Default native americans and vegetarianism

usual suspect>
> Cholera is preventable. So is salmonella and E coli. All three with great
> frequency infect those who eat raw produce.

raw meat maybe

> No, it's not a fact.

not a _widely accepted_ fact

> Serum cholesterol is overwhelmingly a factor of endogenous factors, not

diet.

So how come my cholesterol dropped over 50% on a raw diet? How come vegans
have lower cholesterol than "omnivores". Obviously diet is a big factor.

"Although saturated fat is the main dietary culprit that raises LDL, trans
fat and dietary cholesterol also contribute significantly."
http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2003/503_fats.html

> Some dietary cholesterol, such as that from cold water fish, is healthful

and
> helps reduce LDL.

My LDL is 1, what is the LDL of a fish eater?

> Not all meat is high in saturated fats. What is wrong with getting B12

from lean
> meats?

heme iron , HCAs, the waste, it tastes and smells gross

> Not found in meat or dairy, dumb ass. Transfats are found in hydrogenated
> VEGETABLE oils. You ****ing DOPE.

nope, found in meat and dairy as well
http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2003/503_fats.html

please don't lecture on food science, or indeed science

> More easily absorbed than non-heme.

yes and a pro oxidant implicated in many degenerative diseases
http://www.askbillsardi.com/sdm.asp?pg=iron

> from single meals. These findings may explain why several prior
> studies did not show a significant effect on iron status of
> prolonged supplementation with vitamin C.

adding vitamin C to the diet is part of many national programs to increase
iron uptake and is effective in vegetarian diets

> What benefits absorption of non-heme? Try meat.

You don't need heme iron, no one does.

> Heterocyclic, you moron. And you still have no clue about HCAs. You throw

the
> phrase around as a catch-all, when the issue is quite minor.

HCAs are implicated in cancer, not very minor.

> Fresh meat does not stink.

true, the cooking makes it gross, but then you need that to make it less of
a health risk

> Psychosomatic (heavy emphasis on PSYCHO).

Look you've posted serious factual errors in this one. Why don't you find
somewhere else where it is easier for you to maintain cred?

Your consistent posting of factual errors, propaganda and insults means I am
blocking your address.