John Coleman

Default native americans and vegetarianism

> > I don't follow his ways at all.
>
> YOU cited him, numbnuts.

so what, I could cite Adolf Hitler and not eat his diet

> OOOOOOOOOOH... I see. So this is all third-hand sourcing of yours. Very
> interesting that you throw out sources without actually knowing a damn

thing
> about it or the author.

Only what I have read from various abstracts and discussions.

> Maybe it's your admission that you throw out (any!!!!!!) sources

supportive of
> your view without any actual familiarity with them.

without any actual familiarity??? I am familiar with his concepts, and their
flaws.

> Face it, you're on a faddish
> bandwagon

No sir, raw food eating is what ALL other species do - there is no "fad".
Culture is the fad, the failure - the "cult".

> now we have an admission that you rely on Ehret through hearsay. THAT, and

that
> ALONE, makes you a follower. What a ****ing joke!

To follow suggests blind faith. To suggest a person is a follower is to
intimate you read their private thoughts. Put away your crystal ball.

> Are you sure your biases, based on following the hearsay of others, isn't
> leading you to that state yourself?

Ehret's ideas are reproduced all over the web in bits and pieces, however
that is not my original source.