Wilson Woods

Default Why is JethroFW so evasive and cowardly?

JethroUK© wrote:

> Well if you wont ask me a question

I have asked you questions, JethroFW, several of them,
and you keep evading them and refusing to answer them.
They're good questions, too, and not particularly
difficult to answer...or, I wouldn't have thought they
were, prior to seeing the abject terror they seem to
produce in you.

Here they are again, JethroFW:

JethroFW wrote,

"is it better to raise an animal to eat, or not to
raise it at all?"

"i'll rephrase that - is it better to raise an
animal to consume (wider sense), or not to raise it
at all?"

"i'll try again - is it more/less moral to raise an
animal to consume (wider sense), or not to raise it
at all?"

Here's my question, JethroFW: "better"/"more moral"
for whom or what? Please answer it without any more
evasion, JethroFW.

Here's another good and simple one, JethroFW: why do
you think it is important to draw attention to the
little factlette that livestock animals "only get to
live" because they are bred for us to use? I have
already acknowledged the factual basis of the
factlette, JethroFW; now I am asking you a good, simple
and legitimate question: why do you think the
factlette has any importance at all? Answer it,
JethroFW; the time for spinelessness is over.