Wilson Woods

Default Why is JethroUK so horribly afraid to answer simple and goodquestions?

wrote:

> On Fri, 14 May 2004 20:43:24 GMT, Wilson Woods > wrote:
>

>>JethroUK, clearly a coward, keeps EVADING simple and
>>legitimate questions.
>>
>>Jethro wrote,
>>
>> "is it better to raise an animal to eat, or not to
>> raise it at all?"
>>
>> "i'll rephrase that - is it better to raise an
>> animal to consume (wider sense), or not to raise it
>> at all?"
>>
>> "i'll try again - is it more/less moral to raise an
>> animal to consume (wider sense), or not to raise it
>> at all?"
>>
>>He has been asked REPEATEDLY and civilly:
>>"better"/"more moral" for whom or what?

> I've asked you "ARAs"

No.

> more than once for whom or what it would
> be better not to raise animals to eat.

They answer, "It is morally wrong, in an absolute sense
- unjust, in other words - if humans kill animals they
don't need to kill, i.e. not in self defense." There's
your answer.

Of course, most of the time, you are addressing
yourself to people who are NOT "aras". Most of the
time, you are addressing yourself to opponents of "ar"
who disagree with your foolish "getting to experience
life" nonsense.

Anyway, you were asked for whom or what would it be a
loss if "future farm animals" were "prevented" from
living, and you gave your answer:

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.

>>Why does JethroUK the coward keep EVADING the question?
>>JethroUK the coward also has been asked, repeatedly and
>>civilly, why he thinks it is important to draw
>>attention to the unimportant "fact" that animals "get
>>to live" only because they are bred to be eaten.

> Probably because billions of them get to live only because they are
> bred to be eaten.

No, that's the factlette. That's not why the factlette
is important. I want to know why he thinks the
factlette deserves any attention at all. Feel free to
explain it yourself; you never have done.

>>He
>>keeps whiffing off and EVADING that question, as well.
>>
>>Answer the questions, JethroUK the coward:
>>
>>1. Why do you think your little "fact" merits any attention
>> at all?

> Because you "ARAs" blah blah blah

No. I want to know why he thinks the factlette
deserves any attention. His thinking it deserves any
attention cannot be dependent on what "those 'aras'" do
or say.

> Why do you think your little fact that the elimination of farm animals would
> not harm farm animals merits a LOT! of attention

Because you think it WOULD harm farm animals, and I
show that it would not.