Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default More "vegan" bullshit about meat "inefficiency"

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:45:54 -0700 (PDT), "white, fat and fugly" > wrote:

>On Jul 17, 4:14*pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupidest pig-****ing cracker in existence
>> - blabbered and presented no challenge:
>>
>> You ignorant pig-****ing cracker: *LOSE, not "loose". *There is no surer
>> proof of illiteracy when someone writes "loose" for "lose", unless it's
>> "I should have went..." *I know you use "went" in place of "gone", too.
>>
>> But I don't lose, Goo - I won. *I won in 1999, when I first demolished
>> your ****witted "pre-existence"-based story, and I have never stopped
>> smacking you down.- Hide quoted text -

>christ, more stupido shit and the complaint about spelling...

Goo is desperate. Eliminationists will try any tricks they can
think of to try preventing people from developing appreciation for
the lives of domestic animals, because doing so works directly
against their elimination objective:
[...]
"One generation and out. We have no problem with the extinction of domestic
animals. They are creations of human selective breeding...We have no ethical
obligation to preserve the different breeds of livestock produced through
selective breeding." (Wayne Pacelle, HSUS, former director of the Fund for
Animals, Animal People, May 1993)
[...]
Tom Regan, Animal Rights Author and Philosopher, North Carolina State
University

"It is not larger, cleaner cages that justice demands...but empty cages."
(Regan, The Philosophy of Animal Rights, 1989)

http://www.agcouncil.com/leaders.htm
"no matter how "decent" the conditions are, the deliberate killing
of the animals erases all of it." - Goo

"It is morally wrong, in an absolute sense - unjust, in other
words - if humans kill animals they don't need to kill, i.e. not
in self defense. There's your answer. " - Goo

"the moral harm caused by killing them is greater in magnitude
than ANY benefit they might derive from "decent lives" - Goo
.. . . Not only are the philosophies of animal rights and animal welfare
separated by irreconcilable differences, and not only are the
practical reforms grounded in animal welfare morally at odds with
those sanctioned by the philosophy of animal rights, but also the
enactment of animal welfare measures actually impedes the
achievement of animal rights.

.. . . welfare reforms, by their very nature, can only serve to retard the pace
at which animal rights goals are achieved.
.. . .

"A Movement's Means Create Its Ends"
By Tom Regan and Gary Francione
"the nutritionally unnecessary choice deliberately to kill an animal
ALWAYS causes a moral harm greater in magnitude than . . . the
moral "benefit" realized by the animal in existing at all" - Goo

you MUST believe that it makes moral sense not to raise the
animals as the only way to prevent the harm that results from
killing them." - Goo

"There is no "selfishness" involved in wanting farm animals not to
exist as a step towards creating a more just world." - Goo
"Pet ownership is an absolutely abysmal situation brought about
by human manipulation." -- Ingrid Newkirk, national director,
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA), Just Like Us?
Toward a Nation of Animal Rights" (symposium), Harper's, August
1988, p. 50.
. . .
"Let us allow the dog to disappear from our brick and concrete
jungles--from our firesides, from the leather nooses and chains
by which we enslave it." --John Bryant, Fettered Kingdoms: An
Examination of A Changing Ethic (Washington, DC: People for the
Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA), 1982), p. 15.

"The cat, like the dog, must disappear... We should cut the
domestic cat free from our dominance by neutering, neutering, and
more neutering, until our pathetic version of the cat ceases to
exist." --John Bryant, Fettered Kingdoms: An Examination of A
Changing Ethic (Washington, DC: People for the Ethical Treatment
of Animals (PeTA), 1982), p. 15.
.. . .
http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~powlesla...ights/pets.txt
"It is completely UNIMPORTANT, morally, that "billions
of animals" at any point "get to experience life."
ZERO importance to it." - Goo

"Life -per se- NEVER is a "benefit" to animals or even
to humans . . . "getting to experience life" is not
a benefit." - Goo

"Humans could change it. They could change it by ending it." - Goo