Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default More "vegan" bullshit about meat "inefficiency"

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:47:55 -0700 (PDT), "white, fat and fugly" > wrote:

>On Jul 17, 4:14*pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupidest pig-****ing cracker in existence
>> - blabbered and presented no challenge:

>> > * * You loose every time

>> You ignorant pig-****ing cracker: *LOSE, not "loose". *There is no surer
>> proof of illiteracy when someone writes "loose" for "lose", unless it's
>> "I should have went..." *I know you use "went" in place of "gone", too.
>>
>> But I don't lose, Goo - I won. *I won in 1999, when I first demolished
>> your ****witted "pre-existence"-based story, and I have never stopped
>> smacking you down.- Hide quoted text -

>you won? i hardly think that.. since you're a bigger loser than
>most.

"I win, no matter what I do." - Goo

"It is irrelevant what I think *is* important enough to
merit consideration." - Goo

"I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS* of
consideration." - Goo

"The meaningless fact-lette that farm animals "get to
experience life" deserves no consideration" - Goo

"You have never identified a single lie I've told." - Goo

"I haven't made any absurd claims" - Goo

"there is no point in mentioning my doctor." - Goo

"The only way that the concept "benefit from existence"
can begin to make sense semantically is if one assumes
a pre-existent state" - Goo