John Coleman

Default native americans and vegetarianism

> LEAVE the horseshit in, John. There was no legitimate
> rhetorical purpose served in cutting it out; you cut it
> out because you're embarrassed to be a slavish follower
> of a crackpot.

Perhaps you really do think you can read everyones mind and pretend they are
as shallow and obnoxious as you.

Ehret was somewhat ignorant, fine. I don't follow his ways at all. And I
have never even read his damn book, a friend told me about it, so how did
you have me figured as a "follower". You just had to jerk off before you
knew any facts because you are so prejudiced. Your volume of prejudice
precludes you from useful reasonsing. Professor Ehret allegedly received his
degrees at the age of 21, I bet that makes him smarter than you.

Ehret was a white German anyway, so you cannot possibly call him racist with
credibility - perhaps you could call him an "inverted racist"?
http://www.rawfood.com/ehret.html

Learn the facts before you insult someone unjustly like that.

John