Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default A Nice Change.

LeoS wrote:
> On Jul 19, 4:53 pm, sf wrote:
>> We're moving furniture around in the den today, which meant taking all
>> the books off 3 tall bookcases first. It turns out I have FIVE
>> different Jeff Smith cookbooks and I didn't even realize it until
>> today!

> I think at this point I only have the original Frugal Gourmet
> Cookbook.

I have an old spiral-bound, small-format cookbook of his from before he
was famous, called something like "The Chaplain's Pantry". I keep it
because it feels like a bit of history to me. I figure some day I'll
give it away to someone who would appreciate it.

Serene
--
"I think I have an umami receptor that has developed sentience." -- Stef