Posted to rec.food.cooking
Virginia Tadrzynski Virginia Tadrzynski is offline

Default A Nice Change.

"LeoS" > wrote in message
On Jul 19, 4:53 pm, sf wrote:
> We're moving furniture around in the den today, which meant taking all
> the books off 3 tall bookcases first. It turns out I have FIVE
> different Jeff Smith cookbooks and I didn't even realize it until
> today!

I think at this point I only have the original Frugal Gourmet
Cookbook. I keep it around for two very good recipes: Pot Roast With
Pickles and Feta Cheese and Spinach Quiche. Coincidentally, I was
paging through that book this morning to see if there's anything else
worthwhile in it. Did find anything earth-shaking.

Leo

I like the recipe for sauerkraut is his "Immigrant Ancestors' cookbook.
-ginny