ipse dixit

Default natural predators & a natural life is cruel? Dreck Nash breaking a broom over his dog is cruel

On Wed, 12 May 2004 21:32:28 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:

>ipse dixit wrote:

Here's proof that they lied, and owned up to it..
> [start]
> Anyway this group is only made up of 5 sad old cyber mates who abuse each other so who cares. We
> don't care what anybody thinks on that stupid group so why do you?
> Although dave has disowned you all, I still wont let derek off...****you obviously have not grasped the
> gravity of what derek has done***** (evil man). Dave has given me a free hand to say what i like because he does not
> touch this computer anymore, he hates them and is not interested in any news group crap. This is my
> hand and my thoughts and if you dont like it go away as you said you would.
>
> *I can lie about your family if i want,* especially after the way you have behaved towards David so what you are an arsehole...

Yes i can tell one little lie if I want... they don't like you so what
is the big deal if i embelished it
http://tinyurl.com/2q485

So, not only did they claim they COULD tell lies about me
and my family if they want, they also ADMIT to it, so you
lose.

heh heh heh