Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism
white, fat and fugly white, fat and fugly is offline

Default More "vegan" bullshit about meat "inefficiency"

On Jul 17, 4:14*pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupidest pig-****ing cracker in existence
> - blabbered and presented no challenge:
>

> > On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Rudy B. Canoza wrote:

> >> Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupidest pig-****ing cracker in existence - blabbered and presented no challenge:

> >> Win. *I won, Goo. *Your bullshit is discredited, and no one believes it.

> > * * You loose every time

> You ignorant pig-****ing cracker: *LOSE, not "loose". *There is no surer
> proof of illiteracy when someone writes "loose" for "lose", unless it's
> "I should have went..." *I know you use "went" in place of "gone", too.
>
> But I don't lose, Goo - I won. *I won in 1999, when I first demolished
> your ****witted "pre-existence"-based story, and I have never stopped
> smacking you down.- Hide quoted text -

you won? i hardly think that.. since you're a bigger loser than
most.

i wonder if i can go back in time and warn your mother.. since dad
won't pull out... in time!

...... to warn her... "use the clothes hanger... don't have this
child!"

bye bye!

inbred waste of sperm.