Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.satanism
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default More "vegan" bullshit about meat "inefficiency"

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, Goo lied:

>On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:12:53 -0100, dh@. wrote:

>>>No

>> LOL!!! You always fail Goo. Every one of you ALWAYS
>>fails to be able to explain which rights for which animals
>>Goober, proving that "ar" is a gross misnomer...proving it
>>time after time after time after time after time after time...
>>..............................after time after time............................
>>consistently!

>Win. I won

You loose every time you fail completely to explain
which rights for which animals Goo, and you fail
completely each time you are challenged to answer
the question. For example: In this particular example
which you are lying about winning, you in fact lost
because you failed completely to make any attempt
to explain. I will now cause you to loose again Goo,
by failing again to answer the question:

Which rights for which animals?