ipse dixit

Default natural predators & a natural life is cruel? "Yes" - according to usual suspect AND NOW DUTCH

On Wed, 12 May 2004 20:27:04 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:

>ipse dixit wrote:
>> On Wed, 12 May 2004 11:29:06 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>>"ipse dixit" > wrote

[..]

>>>Are you denying it?

>> Yes, I am. Your source for that information admitted
>> that they had in fact lied about me and my family;

She openly stated here on Usenet that she lied about me
and my family;

[start me]
> In ths email you sent my sister, (below) it's plain that you and
> David have lied about me, and that even his own mother, my
> mother too, can't bear to even speak to him over the phone
> because of it. Now, how many mothers would do a thing like
> that without a damn good reason?

[Allison McDowell using the nym "Belinda Laden"]
Oh yes that old one.. well your sister did hate you at that time
for trying to rail-road her into coming on google.
[end] http://tinyurl.com/3xoa8

So much for your sources of information, Jon, especially
since I've repeatedly shown they have lied. heh heh heh

>She did not lie about you breaking the broom over your
>dog's back. You did it.

She lied, and admitted she lied. Even my own sister
was about to come here and sort her out for it.

[Allison McDowell using the nym "Belinda Laden"]
> At least I'm not a NASH though. hahahhahahaha

I can understand David wanting to distance himself from me,
seeing as I've played such a large part in helping his ex girlfriend
keep him away from his kids all this time, but changing his
surname from Nash to Morrison only shows he's been rail-roaded
out of the family, that's all, and no wonder considering all the things
he's done and admitted to here.

From: *my sister*
To: "Belinda Laden"
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:16:24 +0100

Alison dear, if you ever tell lies about my mother and myself
again.. there will be trouble......i really do not want to get
involved, but you are forcing my arm.
[end]