Dutch

Default natural predators & a natural life is cruel? "Yes" - according to usual suspect AND NOW DUTCH

"ipse dixit" > wrote

wrote:

> > Dutch doesn't believe what ****wit believes.

> I've provided his quotes proving he holds the
> very same views as Harrison.

You showed that I made statements 3 1/2 years ago that appear superficially
similiar to ****wit's position. How does that equate to my holding the "very
same views" as him now?

You once claimed that ALL meat-eaters subscribe to The Logic of the Larder,
now you say it's 50%+1. Which one is bullshit? Answer - both.

I note that you have conveniently tried to change the subject of this
conversation. "Nature can be cruel" is a correct turn of phrase, and nobody
that says it is suggesting that nature is, or that wild animals are moral
agents. That was another in a long list of your silly campaigns, and you're
just dropping it like a hot potato to get into another one.