ipse dixit

Default natural predators & a natural life is cruel? "Yes" - according to usual suspect AND NOW DUTCH

On Wed, 12 May 2004 10:50:50 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>"ipse dixit" > wrote in message ...
>> On Tue, 11 May 2004 11:49:38 -0700, "Dutch" > wrote:
>> >"ipse dixit" > wrote

>Snipping and changing the subject won't work Nash. Get this through your
>thick head;
>
>"Nature can be cruel."

No, it cannot be cruel.

"Get this, ****WIT:

If a predator kills a prey animal, there is no moral
meaning to it.

If you prevent a predator from killing prey, you have
not done a good deed.

Comparing our treatment of livestock to predators'
"treatment" of prey is misguided at best, and stupid
when you keep doing it after having had explained to
you why it's misguided.

One more to jam down your throat with my boot,
****WIT: non-human predators are never cruel.
They can't be."
Jonathan Ball to a ****wit 2004-05-11

>It means something quite different than "Derek Nash was being cruel when he
>broke the broom over his dog's back."

Have you any evidence to support that claim?