Jonathan Ball

Default natural predators & a natural life is cruel? "Yes" - accordingto usual suspect AND NOW DUTCH

ipse dixit wrote:
> On Wed, 12 May 2004 15:06:59 GMT, Jonathan Ball > wrote:
>

>>ipse dixit wrote:

>>You're replying to a post by Dutch. How does offering
>>something I've said allow you to reach any conclusion
>>about what Dutch believes?

> It's something you wrote to a ****wit

How does something I've said about David ****wit
Harrison allow you to reach any conclusion about what
Dutch believes? It doesn't. Dutch doesn't believe
what ****wit believes. You know this.

You just aren't worth the time of day, Dreck. You've
whored yourself beyond redemption.