Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_60_] Gregory Morrow[_60_] is offline

Default Info Please...DIMITRI

<sf> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 20:46:14 -0500, (Sheryl) wrote:
>
> >Thanks for the info. Three of my grandchildren love to go to Red Lobster
> >so that's where we go. (ages 8-9 & 11)
> >
> >So sorry if I offended anyone...just thought this would be the place to
> >get a right anwser. I won't bother you folks again.
> >

> I'm completely clueless about why you just threw a hissy fit. You
> might be surprised to learn that rec.food.cooking isn't a webtv group
> and usenet isn't a place for people with thin skins.

Hmmmm....I first noticed this post and I thought:

- "Sheryl", as in "Rosen"...???

- Sheryl Rosen's fave place to eat was Red Lobster, in fact that's where she
customarily had her birthday dinners...

- Sheryl Rosen also initially started posting here a decade or so ago with
via WebTV...

So did Sheryl Rosen fire up the 'ole WebTV to do a little trolling, one
wonders. I'm just sayin'...

--
Best
Greg