Laurie

Default Jonathan Ball, nomination for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet ( Is Benfez Jonathan Ball?)

> wrote in message
> >He's [noBalls] completely and utterly unethical.

> We certainly agree on that completely. Humorous
> in a pathetic sort of way that the most unethical scum
> in the ngs, feels that he is a great authority on ethical
> behavior and people should respect that authority. LOL!

Similarly, dh_ld claims great authority on the metaphysical/spiritual
aspects of domestic animals' well-being and "experience" to make nonsensical
claims about the "benefits" of domestic animals being abused by farming
techniques while expecting people should respect his propaganda, even though
he can provide NO support for his claims when challenged!

Laurie