Default Jonathan Ball, nomination for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet ( Is Benfez Jonathan Ball?)

On 5 May 2004 23:32:39 -0700, (Auntie Nettles) wrote:

>Hello, k00kologists -- may I direct your attention to the following
>crossposted newsgroups, where you will see for yourselves a rather sad
>state of affairs. :-( ...To wit, a Usenet self-mutilation of sorts:
> k00ky posters inventing sockpuppet personas so they can beat
>themselves up with their other sockpuppet personas. Among other
>things.
>
>I think you may find some fresh meat here -- (pun intended, hee hee
>hee...) Google Jonathan OR Jon Ball for starters...
>
>ipse dixit <f@chance> wrote in message >. ..

>> >[...snip...]

>> >I thought it was jb right from the first couple posts. There
>> >are too many stylistic similarities and use of pet phrases. If
>> >Benfez is jb, then he's been much better behaved and this
>> >incarnation is a welcome improvement.

>> I noted that both make the same claim in that they
>> independently arrived at Salt's conclusion before
>> reading his essay.
>>
>> "I accept his analysis, and in fact independently arrive
>> at it before I had even read Salt's essay."
>> Benfez 2004-04-29
>>
>> "I'd like to point out that I articulated the thought entirely
>> independently, before I had ever heard of Salt or anyone
>> else who says the same thing"
>> Jonathan Ball 2004-01-10
>>
>> "I arrived at the same conclusion independently, without
>> ever having heard of Salt."
>> Jonathan Ball 2004-02-20
>>
>> But why would Jon invent someone just to knock this bogus
>> person out of the ring later by stating things like?
>>
>> "I think any reference to the stupid argument should
>> have "****wit" and "David Harrison" in it. ****WIT
>> is the only idiot who believes it. Benfez thought he
>> believed it for a while, and that crippled shitworm
>> Dreck was cackling with glee over it, but the guy
>> abandoned it when the illogic of it was explained to
>> him. ****WIT is all alone, again."
>> Jonathan Ball 2004-02-02
>>
>> That's just so sad.

The Gonad, or Jonathan Ball, or Benfez, or any of probably
more than a dozen other characters, is being played by the
most dishonest of "ARAs". He has several tasks to work on,
one of which is to portray himself (very poorly) as an "AR"
opponent in order to make "AR" opponents appear to be
dishonest, childish, stupid, and completely inconsiderate of
humans and other animals. One of his main tasks is to prevent
people from appreciating the fact that raising animals for food
provides them with life..."ARAs" have for too long enjoyed
promoting the idea that the animals are simply "killed", and that's
the way they want it to remain.