Posted to alt.food.wine
st.helier[_1_] st.helier[_1_] is offline

Default New URL for FAQ site

"Mark Lipton" wrote .....

> The site loads just fine for me, so the DNS records have propagated at
> least as far as Comcast's name servers. Regarding the character
> encoding, no problems: I already post my version to the newsgroup as a
> UTF-8 document, so that's what you should be getting, too.
>
> Mark Lipton
>
> --
> alt.food.wine FAQ: http://winefaq.hostexcellence.com

Hi Mark

May I respectfully suggest that you change your tag line on your signature,
to the new address!

Owing to the continued, rapid expansion of the NZ wine scene, I am also
going to review the NZ segment - how do you want me to handle this - I am
thinking along the lines of a complete re-write - correcting some formatting
"inconsistencies".

Would send that to you as a .doc file - if that is OK.

It won't happen overnight, but will happen!

Cheers

st.helier