Dee Randall

Default Bread Machine?

As I recall, I called them, and they sent them to me (I recall that I did
pay for them, but I can't remember how much). I'm sorry, but I don't
remember the particulars, nor do I have anything on it in my files.

But if you have the Oster and it's within a year, I'd call them and tell
them that it's scratched up and see what happens. I'll bet they'll send you
one free of charge.Here's a number that's in my booklet 1-800-526-2832.

Probably if you go to google and enter "Oster" you'll get to their site,
perhaps you can order parts on line, as well. But I don't know.

Good luck,
Yes

"Ignoramus24587" > wrote in message
> In article >, Dee Randall wrote:
> > Hi Jo Ann
> >
> > I've had for my first bread machine a Zo Arishi (spelling), but it is

one of
> > the most expensive. Then I bought another one later for the jam setting

and
> > quick bread setting. I didn't like either of the settings and never used
> > them.
> >
> > After the Zo Jorishi's failed me (wore out, I suppose) I bought a cheap
> > Oster at Costco and I used it for several years and dumped it (wore

out)
> > and bought another cheap Oster - in the $35 range. The only thing I've

had
> > to buy is the little paddle which really get scratched up from me

throwing