Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default Wines drunk at G8 Summit Meeting

I think they started the meeting with, today my wife just returned pilattes
class looking good. We were having some friends over for a summitt so we
only had time for a quicky.

Then the other members showed up from the G8 with their concerns on the
starving. As a demonstration we gorged ourselves with food and wine...about
18 courses worth.

What a bunch of CRAP.

For the masses we have rising gas and fuel cost
For the leaders to rule over them we have 18 courses paired with wines.

PRICELESS!