Posted to rec.food.baking
Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply Samantha Hill - remove TRASH to reply is offline

Default Good recipe for fudge?

pamjd wrote:
> Paula Deen's velveta cheese fudge is the best never fail fudge I have
> ever made. It always comes out great. Stores well, ships well,
> tastes great. I press walnut or peacans on top before it sets up.

I doubt that Paula Deen invented it, but if the chocolatey-est fudge is
your thing, you can't get any more chocolate-y than chocolate and
condensed milk and you can't get any easier than just melting everything
together and stirring until thoroughly mixed.

I hate Velveeta and have often been curious about that recipe, but I am
afraid the Velveeta taste would come through and I would hate it.