Posted to alt.food.wine
Zeppo[_1_] Zeppo[_1_] is offline

Default FAQ for this group on web may ewquire new url soon

> Thanks Richard. Yes the wine FAQ site is down. However my two domains
> are up. I agreed to the server change last night. It started to be
> processed at once, since I checked my bank web site and there was a
> pending charge from the hosting company. The fact that the FAQ site is
> down may have something to do with it being a 3rd level domain which
> is not supported on new plans. I was expecting it to be up since the
> two domains are supposed to be up for about 2 weeks on the old server.
> I will put the site back up as a subdomain as explained as soon as the
> hosting company has the control panel for the new server ready to go.
> Until then, those wanting the FAQs can look up Mark Lipton's monthly
> complete FAQs posted to this group as described in my first post. Most
> of the many required changes are automated these days. If everything
> goes right, about all I will have to do is load everything up to the
> new server. At least there still are some humans to call 24/7 if you
> have problems.

> I have put everything on the wine Faq, with the exception of the entry
> page, on one of my domains that is still up and hopefully will be up
> until a new subdomain for FAQ can be put back up. See
> http://www.cwdjr.info/winefaq/wine/FAQ.php . Remember this url is just
> temporary and will go down after a new faq subdomain is up or the old
> main domain goes down.

Excellent! Needed to check the 'NY Finger Lakes' section to help prepare our
itinerary for an upcoming long weekend. Glad to see you have it up now (if
even temporarily).

Thanks for all your efforts on our behalf. It is appreciated.

Regards,
Jon