Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default OT - Little Plastic Thing

I know I should probably post this on the diabetes group, but the
"chatter" and spam is just so obnoxious that I've not been there in
ages, so I'm asking here.

DH just got a One Touch Ultra Mini meter today. It was free with a
coupon from One Touch and since he uses a One Touch meter and has the
strips, we thought it would be nice to have this teeny meter kit to
carry along with us when we are out and about as it takes up a lot less
room in my purse than his usual meter kit.

There is a clear plastic cap that appears to fit into the top of the
lancet pen. It has a larger hole in the top. I asked him what it was for
and he said he didn't know but he had about 4 of them around the house.

Does anyone know why one would need a top for the lancet pen with a hole
twice as wide as the one it came with?

Thanks in advance.
Janet
--