Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My Barbeque Rub

On Fri 04 Jul 2008 02:55:08p, Christine Dabney told us...

> On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 21:51:49 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>

>>What do you plan to do with it when done? Pulled pork? Seasonings,

sauce?

> It will turn into pulled/chopped pork... I made a NC style vinegar
> sauce to go with it..and I will add a bit of that to the pulled pork,
> with the rest to be served on the side. Buns and coleslaw to make
> pulled pork sandwiches for those that want it.

Ah, that sounds delicious! When I was a kid we frequently drove from
Missouri to Mississippi to visit relatives. We would always stop at a pit
barbecue place in Blythville, Arkansas for that very type of sandwich. A
very fond memory.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Friday, 07(VII)/04(IV)/08(MMVIII)