Dee Randall

Default Bread Machine?

Hi Jo Ann

I've had for my first bread machine a Zo Arishi (spelling), but it is one of
the most expensive. Then I bought another one later for the jam setting and
quick bread setting. I didn't like either of the settings and never used
them.

After the Zo Jorishi's failed me (wore out, I suppose) I bought a cheap
Oster at Costco and I used it for several years and dumped it (wore out)
and bought another cheap Oster - in the $35 range. The only thing I've had
to buy is the little paddle which really get scratched up from me throwing
in nuts and things. I bought 4 of them to have on hand cause I knew it
would happen again.

If I had to buy another bread machine today, I'd go with the Oster.

Hope this helps.

Dee

"Jo Ann Schiefelbein" > wrote in message
. com...
> In your opinion what is the best "middle of the road" bread machine

on