Posted to alt.food.barbecue
JimnGin JimnGin is offline

Default Coffee with Pulled Pork

On Jul 1, 1:43*pm, Tutall > wrote:
> On Jun 19, 8:03*pm, JimnGin > wrote:

> When you're right you're right, prepping your meat by slathering your
> pp in CYM really doesn't sound right.
>
> How much coffee did you use, equal amounts each of S, P, Gpowder and
> coffee? Or heavy on the coffee?
>
> Sounds like I want to try this next time, which should be

I really didn't measure amounts, but I'd say- or more accurately-
guess: 1/4 to 1/2 cup finely ground coffee, 2-3 Tbls garlic powder,
and 1 Tbls each S&P. (Maybe a little less salt than 1 Tbls) I'm just
estimating here- but it should be pretty close to what I used. Be sure
to grind the coffee very fine.

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

JimnGin