Old 01-07-2008, 11:21 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default My last three days

"Ozgirl" wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
"Ozgirl" wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
"Ozgirl" wrote:
[ . . . ]

Whoops. But I missed the one hour test with my bagel, cream cheese,
smoked salmon, onion & tomato, too!

Ok, just so you don't feel left out... why didn't you test at 1 hour?

Thanks for not letting me feel left out, Ozgirl. I got involved in a
project and failed to notice the time.

Rod clued me in on the Test Timer in Health Diabetic Software, so that
should happen less frequently in the future.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.