Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
~ ~ is offline

Default How much queso fresco should I use?

On Jul 1, 7:23�am, Rolly Brook > wrote:
> Use as much or as little as you wish. �It's all a matter of taste. �I
> like to use a lot, some of my lady friends use only a little.

I am wondering whether to use a whole lot of cheese, and make cheese
and peppers, or use more peppers and less cheese. It seems like too
much cheese would be too sour.

So, is "rajas" supposed to be peppery cheese, or cheesy peppers?

The naming of any particular dish is based upon the majority
ingredient, except in things like canned "pork and beans", where there
is only one tiny piece of pork fat among 98% beans.