Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young Nancy Young is offline

Default supper tonight

Christine Dabney wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:51:25 -0400, "Nancy Young" >
> wrote:
>

>> Yup, I have used the calendar already. Very handy.
>> Thanks for reminding me.

> What is this calendar?

Do you have Vista? (smile) Go to All Programs, look for
Windows Calendar. You can create a new appointment
and it pops up at what date and time you set.

> Supper tonight will either be arroz con pollo (from the leg quarters I
> got on sale from the new Mexican mega-mart) or patty melts. I have
> been craving one ever since this talk about them started. And I have
> all the ingredients here....

Sounds good. I had a big lunch, went to Ruby Tuesday and had a
chicken sandwich ... they call it a chicken burger, but it's a chicken
breast with melted swiss, bacon, tomato, lettuce and some kind of
garlic mayo. Served with their nice garlic fries.

If I get hungry, I'll just pick.

nancy